The TDI is returning to London to hold our 11th event on Tuesday 24th September, 2019. The event will be held at 15Hatfields in London, a short walk from the London Underground stations of Waterloo, Southwark or Blackfriars.
This event will be focusing around Last Mile Delivery and also Department for Transport Data Strategy / Standards. We want to see what the world of Last Mile Delivery looks like, and could look like for the public and private sector, whilst also discovering what DfT is planning to help improve the data scene for the UK.
Tickets are free for Local Authorities and/or Public Sector organisations, with Private Sector tickets are charged at £100 (including all booking fees). Please note we are unable to provide refunds at any time for paid tickets.
At the event we will be covering the following areas.
Looking into the recent Department for Transport Data Strategy. (Matt Coleman, Head of Data Policy, DfT., Giuseppe Sollazzo, Head of Developing Data Unit, DfT).
- What is this strategy, and what does it mean for organisations across the UK?
- We will be running an interactive workshop to see our views on the data strategy, and what it is that needs to be done to improve the transport data landscape.
Department for Transport Data Standards. (Keiran Millard, Data Consultant, BSI Group., Matt Coleman, Head of Data Policy, DfT).
- The Department for Transport, and colleagues from BSI Group will be presenting on Data Standards, what do we need out of central government to help us in our own organisations?
Last Mile Delivery from a Private Sector Perspective. (Neil Herron, CEO and Founder, GRID Smarter Cities).
- Neil will be presenting directly from the perspective of a private sector organisation’s experiences with implementing Last Mile solutions.
Local Authorities working with Last Mile Delivery. (Brian Matthews, Head of Transport Innovation, Milton Keynes Council., TBC, Starship Technologies).
- A Local Authority’s perspective of Last Mile Delivery, with the successful use case of the partnership between Milton Keynes Council, and Starship Technologies, for automated delivery.
Last Mile Delivery Needs and Barriers Analysis – Workshop. (Beth Evans (TBC), Associate Director (Future Mobility), KPMG).
- Here, we will be delivering a workshop on the needs and barriers faced in the Last Mile scene
- Output from this workshop will be collated to assist the production of a report from the TDI, eventually promoted to public and private sector organisations, to aid the implementation of last mile solutions.
- All outputs will be anonymous, so please come prepared to be open with your discussions
Become a TDI Sponsor!
We are introducing sponsorship packages for TDI events, for the first time.
For more information and a breakdown of pricing, please contact Tom at email@example.com