The 10th TDI event is here, and ready to be held in Bristol on Wednesday 19th June. The event will be held at the Watershed in Bristol, a 10-minute walk from Bristol’s main train station – Temple Meads.
This event will be focusing around Transport Innovation for Local Authorities, and how Local Authorities can make the most of the resources that are out there. At the event we will be covering the following:
Creating successful business cases for Transport Innovation. (Llewelyn Morgan, Head of Innovation, Oxfordshire County Council. Tim Gammons, Director Intelligent Mobility, ARUP).
- How can organisations create business cases to allow them to bid successfully for innovative products and funding within the transport scene?
Procurement. (Stuart Misson, Technology Products Lead, Crown Commerical Service).
- How can procurement enable an organisation to procure transport innovation and not block it?
- What you need to know about the procurement regulation so innovation is not blocked.
Innovation and Funding Opportunities. (Matthew Cockburn, Project Manager – City Innovation, Bristol City Council. Karla Jakeman, Connected Transport Innovation Lead, Innovate UK).
- Are there any tips for organisations when bidding for funding?
- What innovative funding is out there, and how can authorities maximise their chances for success in being granted funding?
Data Skills Workshop. (Graham Hanson, Head of Smarter Traffic Management, Department for Transport. Mor Rubinstein, Data Labs and Learning Manager, 360Giving).
- TDI has collaborated with the Department for Transport to provide a training workshop on Data Skills.
- The session will be delivered by Graham Hanson from DfT and Mor Rubinstein from 360Giving.
Tickets are FREE for Public Sector organisations, and for Private Sector organisations wishing to attend, a one-off fee of £50 is required. Please use your organisational email address when signing up to prove your sector status. ALL tickets include Lunch and 3 rounds of refreshments throughout the day.
Please share the event to contacts who you think will find it relevant, and we look forward to seeing you at the event!